The welcoming ambiance of the majestic white beach in San Juan, Laiya, Batangas, Kota Keluarga is a self contained master-planned residential and commercial development location that helps you find your own paradise near the waters.With the stunning views of the fastest growing, most popular, and highest rated beach locations in the Philippines, this site is ideal for families who look for amazing water adventures near their commercial and residential spaces.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Kota Keluarga is a 380-hectare residential development in Brgy. Laiya Ibabao, San Juan Batangas, with a first rate beach club owned by Pueblo Niño Corporation. The grand plan is to bring the residential structures close to the bounties of nature. It is a place blessed with sandy beaches, lush green hills, and verdant acres of land for the community to share and enjoy.
Cluster type development is planned to integrate well-orchestrated communities-where every space of the land comes with privileges to use the beach club.The focus is creating a self-contained residential and commercial development with a resort ambiance.
Kota Keluarga is a joint venture project of Pueblo Nino Development, Inc. (DEVELOPER) and Costa De Madera Corporation (LANDOWNER)
Costa de Madera Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Corporation.
AGL Primo is the construction and marketing arm of Pueblo Niño Corporation. Their mission is to empower the Filipino through commercial and residential structures by providing construction management services that is not only flexible and affordable, but built to last.
46 hectares (33.4 ha. Residential and 12.6 ha. Commercial)
Barangay Laiya Ibabao, Municipality of San Juan Batangas
2 hours and 20 minutes from Metro Manila
Quezon Route 132.6 km (Manila-Sto.Tomas-Alaminos-Tiaong-Candelaria-San Juan Batangas)
Star Highway, Lipa Route 112.6 km (Manila-Lipa Batangas-Rosario Batangas-San Juan Batangas)
Star Highway, Ibaan Route (Manila-Ibaan Batangas-Rosario-San Juan Batangas)
Laiya National Highway connecting to the Municipality of Lobo (Batangas City -San Juan-Batangas City)
120 km from Metro Manila; 17.6 km from San Juan Batangas Proper
FAST FOOD – 18km
RESTAURANTS/LOCAL DELICACIES – 18km
HOLE IN THE WALL RESTAURANTS
DRUG STORES – 18kms
COURIER/ REMITTANCE SERVICES – 18km
BANKS (all located at the town proper which is 18kms from Kota Keluarga)
GAS STATIONS (there are some along the highway going to the town proper and some are in the town proper itself)
Beach Clubhouse namely Klub Keluarga Kiddie Park & Playground
Central Pavilion Mango Orchard
Community Chapel Meditation Nook
Interlinked walking trails Aviary
Gate & Guardhouse Butterfly Farm
Private water supply Herb Garden
Upgraded power grid Dog Park
Wide concrete roads
Road Right of Way
- We are offering the ARIA, GABRIEL, and NADIA model units at Kota Keluarga.
- Yes buyers are allowed to revise the plan and upgrade the materials, although changes will be subject for computation. The purpose of the model units is to give the clients an idea of our price range, but we are open to working in delivering the home the way you want.
Yes buyers can have their own houses built from scratch, meaning we can design a house to your own liking that is most applicable to your lot. As for the design it would still be subject to Kota Keluarga’s approval for its’ theme and restrictions.
No, since we are relaunching Kota Keluarga we only have 179 lots in the inventory. We highly encourage our buyers to get a house and lot package, because our aim is the build a community so that the future plans and amenities for the project can already materialize, and our customers can enjoy the full experience of the development.
- It’s 3.5km drive from the residential area, just like Terrazas de Punta Fuego and Anvaya Cove, but once you get there we can assure that it is breathtakingly beautiful. Another good thing about Klub Keluarga is that it has its’ own cove. There are no other resorts beside the beach front so it is very exclusive and private.
*The schedule of cementing of the road going to the beach is to be announced
No there is none, but only the principal owners have the privilege to swim in the beach for free. They also may use the amenities for discounted prices as compared to the guests who are referred.
Yes dogs are allowed as long as they have their dog dirt bags with them and clean up after their pets.
- Only referred guests by the residents are allowed to book at the Beach Club.
- 10 casitas are available for overnight stay at the Klub
- There is an active restaurant and they also accept bookings for weddings and other occasions.
- Snorkeling activities can be done at Kota, it is just beside a marine protected area (MPA).
- Klub Keluarga offers water sports activities like Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Banana boat and Flying Fish.
- No since the beach is not facing an open sea, it is more attuned to a cove. Directly across is the island of Masbate where Puerto Galera is. The residential area is also situated at a high location making the probability of this threat almost impossible.
We offer Bank Financing, In-house, and 2 years deferred. We are also open to negotiating with your preferred terms.
- San Juan is projected to be the next developing city in Batangas.
- A beach property is always a highly sought out investment.
Kota is a gated community with 24 hour security. AGL Primo also offers 2 CCTV Cameras with monitor and DVR as an additional safety feature.
There is no existing Home Owners Association yet so there are no current dues.
With the construction together with the permits and loan approvals the timeline for that is usually 8 months to 1 year. The size of the house will still be considered. This timeline is usually for a 120sqm house.
The house and lot packages are turned over completely finished with fence and gate.
DELIVERABLES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 60 x 60 Granite Tiles Flooring
- 30 x 30 Bathroom Tiles | 30 x 30 – 1.6 meter wall tiles
- Concrete wall divisions
- Tiled Service Area
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Stairs – Tiled steps with wooden railings
- Window – Stylish Glass & Aluminum Windows
- Ceiling – Fire Resistance Gypsum
- Outdoor Eaves – Hardiflex Boards
- Telephone Internet, Cable, Aircon and Water Heater Ready
- BASIC LANDSCAPE
- 2 CCTV CAMERAS WITH MONITOR AND DVR
- LIFE INSURANCE FOR 1 YEAR
- FENCE & GATE – 1.8 Meters high
We are going to build a model unit in Pueblo Niño Subdivision at Rosario, Batangas. This subdivision is also owned by Pueblo Niño Corp. and is on the way to Kota Keluarga.
- Yes they may through their Filipina wives or through a corporation.
- Filipinos who are no longer citizens may acquire the property through their next of kin or apply for a dual citizenship.
- 5% off the Equity for full down payment
- 5% on the TCP for SPOT CASH on the Selling Price
*other discounts depend on the payment terms/season. You may refer this with your sales agent/broker.
There is an existing connection in the clubhouse called GTSI it’s a local provider who has a lease line from PLDT. The other resorts in Laiya already have PLDT Fibr so it might be possible to lobby to the company to set-up their fiber optic infrastructure if the subdivision has enough subscribers.